Please contact us today by clicking on this link or the robot on the right hand lower corner and someone from Digijaks CyberSecurity Insurance Group will get in touch with you shortly.
In an increasingly interconnected world, businesses face a growing threat from cyberattacks. These attacks can range from data breaches and ransomware to phishing scams and DDoS attacks. The financial and reputational damage caused by such incidents can be catastrophic. This is where cybersecurity insurance comes into play.
What does Cybersecurity Insurance cover?
- Data breaches
- Business interruption due to cyberattacks
- Repair, Mitigation and new equipment
- Legal expenses related to cyber incidents
- Incident Managers (like Digijaks Group)
- Notification and credit monitoring services for affected customers
- Ransomware and extortion payments
- Ransom Negotiation
Best Practices for Cybersecurity and Cybersecurity Insurance
- Regularly update and patch software and systems.
- Educate employees about cybersecurity threats and best practices.
- Implement strong access controls and authentication mechanisms.
- Conduct regular cybersecurity audits and risk assessments.
- Develop an incident response plan to mitigate damage from cyber incidents.